about News
Student Life Postgraduate Studies Affairs
Staff Media
Departments E-Services
Graduate Studies Events Staff Researches

Social Care

The student should follow the following steps to get social subsidy:-

Visit the Student Welfare Office.

Submit his/her faculty ID.

Submit his/her copy of the father's national ID

Submit a social research

Submit a salary details if the father is an employee.

If the father is deceased, please submit the death certificate.​