Faculty Quality
Staff Students
Special Units Departments
Graduates Events Media Researchs Electronic Services
Fawry



Brief History


Establishment of the new college returns to the early beginnings of the high industrial institute established in 1957, which turned to the College of Engineering and Technology by the decision of Ministry Council Chief no. (924) on 2/10/1975 after attaching it to the colleges of Minia branch, in Assiut University, then attaching it to Minia University in 1976 The college was established by the decision no. 47 in 22/2/2003 The agreement of Prof. Dr \ High Education Minister was issued with the beginning of study at the faculty of this academic year.