Faculty Media
Students Staff
Departments Quality Unit

Transferring Students

Procedures of transferring students:

First; conversion to the faculty:

Transferring centrally throughout central students' affairs of the university
Cases are reviewed by the faculty council for admission and endorsed by the university rector
The application file is required from the faculty that the student transfers from.
The student meets the qualifying conditions for acceptance and his data meets the conditions of registration.

Second; conversion from the faculty:

The student submits a request of conversion to the faculty dean and meets the requirements.
The case is reviewed by the faculty dean
After the approval, a statement case and a party evacuation are made and sent by mail to the faculty to which the student wants to transfer to respond
Until the approval is done, a party evacuation is made and sent by mail to the faculty to approve the transfer.