Frequently Asked Questions

I do not have an email account for my college or the university. What should I do ?

To create a new e-mail account, you can send a message from your personal e-mail with the following attachment
Copy of ID or passport
Picture of Carney College
Enter the following email address

I want to create an account with the site of scientists and researchers of Minia University but I do not know how to register on the site, what should I do?

First, make sure that you have an e-mail address for your college or Minia University. If you do not have an e-mail, please check the section above. When you have completed creating an e-mail for your college you can register for the account of the scientists and researchers of Minia University by the following link
We will immediately send you a message containing your account details

What should I do? I forgot my university email password?

You should send an email to the following address
Explain the problem

I have a problem with my account on the Minia University site, what should I do?

Please send an e-mail to the following address
“” Explaining your problem

Please note that our responses may be delayed for 72 hours due to the large number of requests and inquiries we receive
Best Regards Technology Support Team (Electronic Portal) at Minia University