Minia University President inspects Exams of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Minia University President Prof. Gamal Abo El-Magd inspected the exams progress of faculty of veterinary medicine students in new Minia city.
Prof. Abo El-Magd made sure that the place is provided with the appropriate atmosphere for students during their exams.
Besides, He took a look at the questions sheet to make sure applying the quality standards with assuring applying all legal procedures to prevent cheating cases inside exam halls. He also stressed preventing mobile phone inside exam halls.
During his tour, he was accompanied by vice president for education and students affairs Prof. Mostafa Abd El-Naby, dean of faculty of veterinary medicine Prof. Shehata Mohamed Mohamed Soliman, vice dean for community services affairs Prof. Mohamed Abd Allah and vice dean for education affairs Prof. Mohamed Abd El-Fatah.
Latest from Super User
- vice president of Minia University follows up hosts and Central restaurant
- Minia University pressident follows up Medical examination
- Minia University president meets Managers of administrations for the preparations of New Educational year
- Delegation of Minia University participates in The Eleventh Youth Week of Universities in Monoufia
- Minia University president lectures training course in development of thinking and administration skills