Financial Reward to an Employee rejected Bribery
Minia university president Prof. Gamal Abo El-Magd has stated that one of university's honorable employees rejected a financial bribe offered by an employee in return for inserting fake certificates for Arab students in University database, then he reported the Administrative Control Authority (ACA) and the employee was eventually arrested and detained on charges of bribery for four days pending investigation.
In the university president office, Prof. Abo El-Magd met with this honorable employee and granted him a financial reward in recognition of his honesty and integrity.
Furthermore, Prof. Abo El-Magd hailed the role of the Administrative Control Authority (ACA) in uprooting corruption from all state institutions.
Latest from Super User
- Appointment of Professor Hossam Shawky as the Manager of Minia University for Hospital for Women & Children
- Minia University's Shield to honor Policemen on the 65th National Police day
- The 1st Scientific Conference of Faculty of Art Education
- Accreditation of Tourist Guidance Program of Faculty of Tourism & Hotels
- Congratulation to Faculty of Tourism & Hotels