Financial Reward to an Employee rejected Bribery
Minia university president Prof. Gamal Abo El-Magd has stated that one of university's honorable employees rejected a financial bribe offered by an employee in return for inserting fake certificates for Arab students in University database, then he reported the Administrative Control Authority (ACA) and the employee was eventually arrested and detained on charges of bribery for four days pending investigation.
In the university president office, Prof. Abo El-Magd met with this honorable employee and granted him a financial reward in recognition of his honesty and integrity.
Furthermore, Prof. Abo El-Magd hailed the role of the Administrative Control Authority (ACA) in uprooting corruption from all state institutions.
Latest from Super User
- vice president of Minia University follows up hosts and Central restaurant
- Minia University pressident follows up Medical examination
- Minia University president meets Managers of administrations for the preparations of New Educational year
- Delegation of Minia University participates in The Eleventh Youth Week of Universities in Monoufia
- Minia University president lectures training course in development of thinking and administration skills