On the Second Day, Minia University President inspects Regularity of Exam Process at some Campus Faculties
On the second day of first term exams that started yesterday till 26 January 2017, Minia University president Prof. Gamal Abo El-Magd made a tour to faculties of physical education, fine arts and nursing to inspect the regularity of exam process and students were provided with means of comfort in a proper atmosphere reassuring the questions from curriculums that confirmed by quality standards.
Prof. Abo El-Magd was accompanied by vice president for community service Prof. Mohamed Galal Hassan, dean of faculty of fine arts Prof. Samy Abo Taleb, Prof. Azza Mohamed Mohamed Hafez, dean of faculty oh physical education Prof. Mohsen Abo El-Nor, deputies of faculties' deans for education & students affairs.
During his tour, he announced that 10 cheating cases were deprived from exam.
Latest from Super User
- vice president of Minia University follows up hosts and Central restaurant
- Minia University pressident follows up Medical examination
- Minia University president meets Managers of administrations for the preparations of New Educational year
- Delegation of Minia University participates in The Eleventh Youth Week of Universities in Monoufia
- Minia University president lectures training course in development of thinking and administration skills