On the First Day, Minia University President Inspects the Work Progress of First Term Exam
On January 9, 2017, Minia University president Prof. Gamal Abo El-Magd made a tour to inspect the work progress of first term exams at some faculties, including faculties of kindergarten, computers, specific education and dar-olum to reassure running of the exam process according to the educational regulations and quality standards with providing the proper atmosphere for students.
Prof. Abo El-Magd, during his tour, was accompanied by vice president for community service Prof. Mohamed Galal Hassan, dean of faculty of IT & computers Prof. Abd El-Magid Amin, dean of kindergarten faculty Prof. Nabil El-Gabbas, dean of specific education faculty Prof. Zienab Mohamed Amin, dean of dar-olum faculty Mohamed Abd El-Rahman El-Rehany and deputies of faculties' deans for education & students affairs.
Latest from Super User
- vice president of Minia University follows up hosts and Central restaurant
- Minia University pressident follows up Medical examination
- Minia University president meets Managers of administrations for the preparations of New Educational year
- Delegation of Minia University participates in The Eleventh Youth Week of Universities in Monoufia
- Minia University president lectures training course in development of thinking and administration skills