On the occasion of the World Arabic Language Day, Minia university president Prof. Gamal Abo El-Magd inaugurated the first international conference of faculty of dar aloum entitled “Challenges and Reality” in cooperation with the supreme council for culture and the Arabic language academy.
The conference , under the auspices of minister of higher education Prof. Ashraf El-Sheihy, Minia governor Gen. Essam El-Bedewy and University president, was taken place in the center of arts & conferences in the presence of vice president for community services Prof. Mohamed Galal Hassan, dean of the faculty Prof. Mohamed Abd El-Rahman El-Rehany, conference president, former president of Mubark Nor university in Kazakhstan and member in the academy of Arabic language, deputy of minister of higher education Prof. Maher Mahmoud Ebrahim, members of supreme council of culture, members of academy of Arabic language, former dean of faculty of arts in King Saud University, academic members and students.
Latest from Super User
- vice president of Minia University follows up hosts and Central restaurant
- Minia University pressident follows up Medical examination
- Minia University president meets Managers of administrations for the preparations of New Educational year
- Delegation of Minia University participates in The Eleventh Youth Week of Universities in Monoufia
- Minia University president lectures training course in development of thinking and administration skills